Monday, July 10, 2006

Summer Habits

So I seem to have got some summer habits throughout the last couple of weeks. I will remember the Summer of 2006 as doing some of the following:
1)Drinking my chai tea every morning
This treat has taken the place of coffee. I started it out in an effort to stay away from caffeine (I got decaffeinated) but to no avail. I bought a Kroger brand that is fabulous & totally liquid sunshine, morning, noon, and night.

2)Listening to the Raconteurs
This seems to be creeping up on more playlists recently. I guess it's because I like the White Stripes so much. In fact, the White Stripes was the last concert that I went to last fall. Howeevr, they are a lot different that The White Stripes. At any rate, I am somehow addicted to them presently.

3)Having more than 3 layaways simeltaneously at Wal-Mart
So I have succumbed to this whole "wear a different exercise outfit every time that I workout." Yeah, it's a bit girlie I know. However, Wal Mart is the only place that has a layway program where you don't have to pay a fee to put stuff on layaway. My aerobics group is an exclusive group that seem to have an endless supply of cute outfits to wear. Normally I would not fall for this type of tomfoolery, but Wal Mart also happens to be right across the street from the gym & they have somne cute work out wear...

4)Seeing how many playlists that I can possibly make on the ipod
I refrain from making such playlists for every mood that I possibly have. There is no need to have a "pissed b/c I am poor" or "lonely Friday night" list. Yeah, I have the regulars like "Chilling," "going out" and cleaning house-- but I also have some more obscure stuff like "nightmoves", "college classics", "Comedians Live", "This American Life episodes" and have even planned ahead for when I don't have time to download "Christmas Music".

What I'm listening to......."Juicy"/Better than Ezra

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home