Monday, June 26, 2006

Weekend

The summer night is like a perfection of thought. ~Wallace Stevens

Had a relaxing weekend this weekend. Tried to not spend a lot of money. I really wanted to go to Tom Petty at Deer Creek but I tried to be responsible. Therefore, I worked out & went to Natalie's school /church picnic. Saturday I watched a movie (Matchpoint with Scarlet Johansen) and then went out for a couple of drinks with Heather & Jason. t felt nice to get really fixed up. I hadn't done that all week really. Yesterday I spent the day with mom at the pool. Colin gave me JBL speakers (he got the fat Bose system for Christmas & didn't need them anymore) Anyway, they are these portable speakers that connect to ipod at the pool. It makes the pool experience that much more fun. The only downside of it is that it requires batteries that only last for like 10 hours. But I am not complaining! I am very fortunate to have these. They will be so much fun during vacation. Additionally, it is nice to introduce new music to my sister. My mom got a Shuffle for when she goes to the gym so I make playlists & download them for her as well. Finally, on Sunday night I came home & watched some tv. Dad told me about a documentary that they are doing all summer on the History Channel about the Revolution. I flipped between this and another Sunday favorite on cable "Intervention".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home