Monday, July 10, 2006

Competition with myself

A diet is the penalty we pay for exceeding the feed limit. ~Author Unknown

So there is a Summer Shape Up Program at my gym. It has sparked some motivation, as there is a competition for those that complete 50 classes before Labor Day. If you complete the 50 classes, then you get 3 months for free. I am wanting to extend my membership but find during the school year that I am unable to get there more than twice a week. Therefore, it is making me feel better about that $39 I am spending a month. However, there is a bit of a problem. There is really only 2 more available weeks that I will be able to try to get most of these classes in. There are 2 weeks before I go on vacation with my family, so I am trying to pack at least 3 classes in a day. I am even going as far as going to the other Gold's Gym location is order to successfully complete the program. Therefore, this shape up has become my life since I started last week (the day after July 4th)My goal at the beginning of the summer was to lose at least 20 lbs over break. I am anticipating that this will happen & the competition is making it easier to not want to eat. I am hoping for the best. It has been a total commmittment, but I realize that it's only a couple of weeks & I tend to wait until the last minute anyway. I will kepp ya posted............
What I'm listening to......."I Turn my camera On"/Spoon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home