Monday, July 10, 2006

Bats Game

A hot dog at the ballgame beats roast beef at the Ritz. ~Humphrey Bogart

I hadn't been down to the ballpark since I went for Thunder for a game so I met mom down there Friday. I was fully prepared & ate before I came so I would not be hungry. As long as I kept talking to mom I didn't tend to think about all of the wonderful things that I think that a baseball game has to offer. Screw the game, I'm talking beer, bologna sandwiches and nachos. Hey, let's not forget about the hot dogs and ice cream either. While I didn't partake in any of these extravagancies, I did enjoy a diet coke & conversation from mom..
Yeah, better not go back until I lam off the diet......I have no willpower. Goods thing I ate before I went is all I gotta say.

What I'm listening to......."Heard 'e, Say/"Kanye West

1 Comments:

Blogger Pisces75 said...

I love that Bogart Quote. I use it often :)

7:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home