Thursday, July 06, 2006

Holiday World

Went to Holiday World with the fam. Had a great time except that the new eroller coaster was shut down for the day. Bummer! Oh well! We had a good time, despite the fact that it was a scorcher outside. George, Jaosn & I wenbt on all of the coasters & took Natalie along on some of the rides. She really seemed to like the bumper boats. One of the best parts was that you got to go to these "Pepsi Oasis" plaecd all over the park & got to drink as much as you want. I always appreciate plaecs that have Gatorade as a fountain drink option, & it was orange flavor, nonetheless. Can a girl get any more lucky??

1 Comments:

Blogger Pisces75 said...

I LOVE the free drinks at holiday world. Best Marketing Ploy EVER!

9:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home