Monday, July 10, 2006

Rest is not idleness

Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass on a summer day listening to the murmur of water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is hardly a waste of time. ~John Lubbock

Saturday I went to Heather's pool. Believe it or not, I have decided that I am kinda over the sun until vacation.(the last week of July--in 2 wks) My skin feels super dry (regardless of moisturizing) & I am starting to realize that my precious time is dwindling. Therefore, I am going to stay out of the sun until then. Anyway, after that I met up with dad to go to dinner. We went to a new place downtown that he had heard about. Then we went to go see Prates of the Carribean, but of course it was sold out. Therefore, much to dad's dissappointment we went to see The Devil Wears Prada. It was ok, but nothing to write home about.

What I'm listening to......."First In flight"/Blackalicious

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home