Groundhog's Day



Deep summer is when laziness finds respectability. ~Sam Keen
Ok, so the past couple of days have been somewhat surreal in the fact that it seemed like it was groundhog's day. Shannon has had the whole week off & I am just now getting back toi Louisville to recap the weekend's adventures. I have been neglectful of the blog but it was only because I kept trying to relive the last couple of days over and over. It was a kinda of experiment of sorts. While I was coerced by Shannon to engage in the never-ending weekend, I was definitely a supporter of having a partner-in- crime to help kickoff my summer break as well. Therefore, it was no surprise to focus our attention on several things, but mostly the sun, fun and laughter.
I asked Shannon the other day where she thought we might wake up in the morning. Her guess was as good as mine. To be sure, wherever my head hit the pillow, sun, fun and laughter were involved.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home