Summer is over!

It is hard to believe how quickly that the summer went. Last week was the first week of school & the 1st week for me to teach 5th grade. I love who I am working with & am anticipating the year being a good one. I am stoked at some of the projects that will be coming down the line, especially all of the 5th grade programs.....Veteran's Day, Christmas, etc. This year I get to teach more about computers as well---so I am stoked about that. Hopefully we will get to do podcasts. Last year we got to have blogs but they were talken away. Therefore, I am hoping that the whole podcast thing doesn't spread like wildfire & get taken away. I have 26 kids--so I have a big class. However, other teachers from other school corporations just tell me that I have been spoiled & that 26 is nothing to squawk at. Therefore, I will not complain!!! Anyway, forgot to download this one of mom & Natty & think it's cute. Will try to write more later. Open House is tommorow night & I need to get ready for that!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home