Laundry
So this is probably the last time that I am going to blog for a bit. I am wrapping up the summer, & all of a sudden I have several things that I have yet to do. I am leaving for vacation on Friday, & am trying to get all of the laundry done that I have put off doing the past 8 weeks. I promised myself that I would finish it before leaving for South Carolina.
I think I must have some OCD tendencies or something. I have enough panties and sheets to last lifetime (welp, obviously 6 weeks worth or I wouldn't have this overwhelming amount of laundry.) I think to myself, "self, that is crazy that you have enough items to keep yourself from doing laundry." It's not that I don't enjoy doing laundry, I do. I just seem to have put myself in a viscious cycle where all of a sudden I have too many items & the whole experience seems overwhelming. However, no matter how hard the pressure is, I will NOT go out & buy more......I will fiinsh today......it's that drying that takes up all of the time!!!!!
What I'm listening to......."Wolverine"/Sufjan Stevens

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home