Thunder
I forgot to write about Thunder last weekend. Time goes by so fast that it seems like that was a lifetime ago! Jen and Shan came down as they always do to celebrate my birthday. We always have such a good time. While I enjoy Derby, I always enjoy Thunder almost just as much. It was a beautiful day with friends and family. It is so nice to have the opportunity to spend the day at the ballpark as well. It is definitely the icing on the cake. After the fireworks, as usual, we came home and immediately went to bed. We alwatys have the intention of going out and continuing the celebration but are always pooped with the day's festivities.
I am so lucky to have my posse and family make my birthday such an event. I can't wait until they come in again next weekend for Derby.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home