Drama Club
I am excited about being asked to co-lead the school musical. It is soooo much fun. I always was involved in theatre throughout school & whenever I had a chance to be a "thespian" (hee hee) I jumped at the chance. This year we are doing a lesser known musical due to finacial constraints but it doesn't matter because it is just going to be so cute. There is a little ham in my classs that holds a lot of promise in future shows because she is just so talented in things like that. She will be a force to be reckoned with in later years, & she's only in first grade right now!
Anyway, this is what is taking up most of my time these last couple of weeks. Our dress rehearsals are this week so it will be a busy week of getting everything in order for our performance in less than 2 weeks. But the show must go on!!!! I will post pics when I get them.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home