Birthday
Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. ~Chili Davis
Had a good birthday. Every year I have a birthday it reminds me of how unthoughtful I am though. I had about 10 phone calls and several cards to wish me a good day, & they weren't just because of Casey either. I always get that many calls! I am so bad about other people's birthdays. I even forgot one of my closest co workers. I say every year that I am going to get better, but to no avail. I promise that this is gonna be the year though! I am going to make much more of an effort to remeber. It's so nice when people rememeber your special day.
Went out to eat with mom's side the night before my b-day. Sat outside, much to my family's dismay. Oh well, I got to be pretty princess today on my special day.....hee hee. It was gorgeous outside & I love to eat outside. Mom gave me money for clothes but prefaced it that I could not buy "anything black." She is so silly. Heathy gave me a shower set (curtain, carpet, towels, the whole nine) She knows what a bathroom whore that I am & reinforced my addiction for having various shower sets.
Then on my birthday it rained. Dad & Patsy took me to a fancy restaurant. Great food, but even better deserts. Note to self: do not order salmon with wasabi root on top. I accidentally took a huge bite of wasabi & it burned my nostrils.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home