Posting More, keeping in touch?
I am really making an effort to post some more because I am getting worse and worse at keeping in touch. I went to my old high school for their annual school musical. They built a new auditorium and dad got us tickets to go. It was somewhat surreal to go & see some old people that I had not seen since graduating. I did not even go to my 10 year reunion (had a boyfriend at the time & we went out of town).
Anyway, there were people there that I knew in older classes that already had kids that went to my hiigh school......too weird. Also, a friend from my class has three kids and I was not even aware. If that was not worse, I found out an even better friend is now a mommy too. This just reinforces the fact that I need to post more. Enough of me trying to committ to keeping in touch; the days just go by too fast. Instead, I am going to take baby steps and at least try to keep this thing updated so that I am at least making an effort.

1 Comments:
I appreciate you updating more! It is so hard to stay in touch...look at you and me. *sigh*
-jess
4:54 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home