Sunday, April 30, 2006

Jack and Natalie



I had the kids over last night. They are such a joy to be around. Jack never shuts up. Natalie is becoming so smart and such a good reader. We had a good time. Took them out for Mexican and then went for ice cream. We then came home and read books for over an hour and then played Win, Lose, or Draw. They love that game. This summer is definitely gonna be a blast. Last summer went too quickly, with all of the swimming and fun that we had throughout the day. I hope I have as much time to spend with them this summer. It really made moving back home the most worthwhile. There is just not enough time in the school year to spend some of the quality time that I am able to offer in the summer. Jack is really coming into his own. Perhaps I will be able to teach him backflips off Heath's pool this summer? Only the cool stuff that only an aunt gets to teach, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home