Spring Break Procrastination
"If it weren't for the last minute, I wouldn't get anything done."
~Author Unknown
So a little more time for some procrastination this morning. I was on a blogging role the other day in an effort to not work on the inevitable task that I have of creating a portfolio of my last 2 years work in teaching. It's pretty funny when I think about it. I have spent more time on spring break procrastinating this whole thing than anything else. However, last night I did make a lot of leeway(sp?) & got a ton of stuff done. I am best when I am under pressure. I have told myself that I will not work on this thiung this weekenmd & when it starts getting nice. Today it's supposed to be fgabulous out, so I am typing away at a schedule that will have me having this whole 30 page thing done by noon, so that I might be able to enjoy this blessed weather.
I will be making more of an effort to blog more. It fels so good to write. Perhaps thats why I have been so crotchety lately; I haven't made enough time for myself & my writing. I definitely need to make time for this, as the benefits far outweigh the other. Welp. I am gonna do a couple more entries today. I will not have time the rest of my break. Mom is taking off work tomorrow to enjoy some time with Natalie & I being off of school. More pics to come. Going over to moms house to retrieve some!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home