Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Ok, I gotta get off of this thing

This is the very thing that I thought would happen if I were to get a computer and ipod:I would stay on this thing forever. Besides the occasional potty break and snacktime, I have been downstairs in front of the computer for the better part of the day. I have gone insane! With no sense of moderation I need to walk away from this machine and go out into the world that I have not been out in for the last couple of days. I must admit that I am loving the warmer weather during the break. Not only is it helping out oi the ugly gas bill, but that bone-chilling cold is for the birds. I have so much that I want to do the next wwek while I am off of work that there is no time for the cold elements to bring me down. It's too weird that I am already halfway through break. Here is the plan for today:
1)go to the gym
I get to be part of the cult that takes their ipod to the gym and get to get in that zone. Is there any way to get all of these cookies off of my thighs?

2)head home
My poor cat has been on her own for the past couple of days since I have been camping out at mommy's house.

3)straighten up house/set up computer
Yeah, that's just what I need: more time in front of the computer. Oh well, the internet doesn't get hooked up until Tuesday so I can't do that much harm.

4)go to the grocery
Today I am going to the grocery to get that stuff out of the way. Once again, I am on my way to the ultimate diet and lifestyle change this year. Therefore, I will be buying a lot of chicken and veggies.

5) Head back out to moms
Mom & I talked about trying to catch a movie. I wanna see that Family Stone flick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home