Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Ain't no holla back girl-Dating in Review 2005

This year my annual dating-in-review e mail will just be replaced with a quick blog instead. I am not as reflective about boys as I used to be. Those past years I was figuring quite a bit out and now I am just pretty much reflective about myself instead. The focus has changed I guess. Anyway, dating this past year for me has been more about just expanding my social circle instead of actually finding someone to date. It's been harder since I have moved back here to make myself do this task. Part of it is that I have met some cool people, but have been really bad about following through with them. Part of it is just starting a new career and getting that all aligned. But the last part of it is just getting to a place of knowing EXACTLY what I want and therefore not wasting any time.

I guess I just need to be more of a hollaback girl? I dunno.....hee hee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home