Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Technologically Ready

Since I have have been financially strapped the last couple of years I have not been able to get all of the dorkie gadgets that I have wanted. Moreover, I have been forced to actually buy grown up stuff like furniture, beds, and the like. This has been the first Christmas in like 5 years that I have not had to ask for something like school books, grocery cards, or money for neccessary vet visits. (not me....heehee)
Therefore, I have wanted two gadgets for at least 4 years a piece: an ipod and a digital camera. 1 down, 1 to go. I have not got the camera yet. I am in the process of surfing as we speak. It will be so nice to document the two things that make life so great: the soundtrack of my life and pictures of the memories to go with it. I am currently dorking out on both!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home