Decorations
So life as a single gal can be tough sometimes. At my ultimate bachelorette pad, I was stoked about the idea of putting not just 1 but 2 trees up. With the combonation of two parents that are literally Christmkas crazy, there is never a need for me to go out and buy anything, as I get new tidbits each year. Additionally, going into teaching has convinced me that I will never have a need to go out and buy seasonal iteams either. First grade parents are very generous in that respect!! Anyway, since mom forged ahead with modern tree trends and got all pre lit trees, I inherited an 8 foot tree. I was stoked!!!
However, with this Christmas project comes responsibilty and a remembrance of why I don't usually take on huge projects like this at this time of year. Anyhow, the moral of the story is that the artificial Christmas tree companies are in a conspiracy with the world. They must be destroyed. Case in point: NEW tree stands are almost as much to buy as a new fake tree. Three hours later and an emotional breakdown later, I was on my weay to Walgreens to buy a new tree for ornaments that I had already bought. It's blasphemy I tell ya.........
However, my place looks great. I have a nice display for the front window with tree and light display. Also, I have put those fake candle lights in all six windows. Lastly, I have the other tree in the back guest room that faces the parking lot. My neighbors get a glimpse of the winter wonderland at all sides!!
At any rate, my place is a peaceful place to go to at the end of the day with moy cat/dog by my side. It will be sad to take it all down. All of that tree business seems like a distant memory!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home