Ok, I've gone mad
I have spent the better half of the day on the computer. Not being one thuat can just do things in moderation, I am the happy ipod owning blogger girl today. I also never get the opportunity to check out all those e mails that I am unable to open up at the workplace.
I used to keep all friends/family informed of all new developments via mass e mail and enjoyed hearing back from friends. This year I am going to make a resolution to keep in better contact with everyone. Hopefully, by finally getting internet access at home (I know, I am a bit behind the times but it was only because of other financial committments....hee hee)I will be able to make a better effort to keep in touch. Since I am constantly talking to the kids all day I am reluctant to talk on the phone. Additionally, after you have been out of touch with everyone for so long there are no "quick" phone calls. Anyway, I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday and I hope that you will check this out from time to time to catch up with me as well. Gotta love technology!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home