Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Guardian Angels

This year I had some new guardian angels. These people were instrumental in helping me to get from point A to point B. I have been extremely lucky in the fact that I have been able to pull some things off simply because I have these people in my life.

Guardian angel 1 realizes that I have needed help emotionally and financially. She never ceases to amaze me in the fact that she never forgets what it is like to be a young woman on her own. She knows when I need her the most. The coolest thing about the whole thing is the fact that I never even have to ask...she just knows.

This past year I have also had a few teaching guardian angels (the profession in general already makes you a guardian angel of sorts) However, this woman showed up when I needed her the most. It's amazing how God doesn't give you more than you can handle. While I am absolutely opposite of this woman in my outlook on teaching, my goal is that her spirit is kept alive in my building. No matter how different I am from her, she was an awesome teacher whom I still learn from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home