Get to know your friends e mail
I hate these things because they are so time consuming so I am just gonna post it so that when I get it oin e mail I can just refer people to these answers and be done with it.
1. What time do you get up with no alarm? 6:30am
2. If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be? Oprah Winfrey
3. Gold or silver? silver
4. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Walk the Line....it rocked!
5. What is your favorite TV show? Never home in time for Oprah. Therefore, Desperate Housewives/Grey's Anatomy
6. What do you have for breakfast? coffee
7. Can you touch your nose with your tongue? nope
9. What inspires you? great teachers, kids, people that use bad grammar (I feel a responsibilty
10. What is your middle name? Starr
11. Beach, city, or country? Beach, always
12. Favorite ice cream? a flavor I got on vacation called cake batter from a place called Maggie Moo's But since I haven't been there since, I am a big fan of TCBY butterscotch
13. Butter, plain or salted popcorn? plain sometimes a little salt
14. Favorite color? Light blue
15. Favorite car? I would like to get the new body style of the Altima. If money weren't an object though, I would get a classy SUV to hall all of my teacher stuff.
16. Favorite sandwich filling? extra sharp cheddar cheese
17. What characteristic do you despise?closemindedness, negative atitudes, hypochondriacs
18. Favorite flower? tulips
19. If you had a big win in the lottery, how long would you wait to tell people? I doubt I would ever play the lottery, but like 2 seconds.
20. Fizzy or still water as a drink? still. don't like the fizzy. Might as well have a Diet Coke
21. What color is your bathroom? I have a grey bathroom, so I get to acent it with different colors. Right now it's accented with red due to the holidays.
22. How many keys on your key ring?work key, house key and...1,2,3,4 car keys.
23. Where would you retire to? Whereever I was near my family. But I wish I could talk them all into moving to San Diego.
24. Can you juggle? no
25. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
26. Red or white wine? Red
27. What did you do for your last birthday? Out to eat, went to Indy and got crazy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home