10 Years

Mom and George have been married for 10 years! It seems like they have been together forever though. I could write a book on the past 10 years and how our lives have changed since George has been in it. Since I don't have the time today, I will just say that we are better off people for having had George as part of the family.......my mom definitely. He's a salt-of-the-earth kind of guy and the real deal. He has taught me a lot about what giving means.
Anyway, enough on that tangent..........(don't wanna risk all of this good talk going to the old man's head) George surprised mom with a trip to Hawaii to celebrate their nuptials and spared no expense. This is a pic of them in Mauii, a dream come true for a mom who at one time never thought she would make it out to the lover's paradise.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home