Saturday, December 16, 2006

Fall

I have been very negelctful of the blog. I have neglectful a lot lately of keeping in touch. Therefore, I decided to forego the Christmas cards today & try to at least update this thing.

This fall has gone quickly. Not neccessarily eventful, but quick & busy. I am now starting to feel very comfprtable in 5th grade, & not near as stressed out as in past. It's amazing how much laid parents are (knock on wood) when they already know Johnny is disorganized or Sue has problems focusing. Therefore, I not have nothing to complain about.

Another thing this fall that is an added treat is joining a new gyn & getting cable/DVR. I don't know how I did not do this before! I have actually tried to join another place (added to the other place that I go to for aerobics) & I try to go in the morning. I have slipped since Thanksgiving Break & am now averaging only going twice a week but I am going to get back on the saddle like I did at the beginning when I hwas going in the morning duringthe work week at least 4 mornings of the week.

The next thing I finally got was DVR. (like TIVO) I do not know how I mnanaged to live without it. I now feel well-informed on the world. I trape the Today Show, Oprah, the news & lots of stuff on the Discovery Channel. It is so muych better than getting movies & spending that money at the movie store. Additionally, I do not have to run home for Grey;s Anatomy every Thursday if I don't want to. It's already taekn care of. Such great technological advancements!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home