Laundry Day
Another Laundry Day Sunday & I am blogging. August was a whirlwind, so I have a lot to catch up on. Finally getting settled in to the throws of Fall & I am ready for the colder weather. The past month I have stayed fairly busy with school. In between this time I have made a jaunt of two op to Indy. Went to Oliver Winery. Haven't jbeen there foreve. Then I proceeded going up to Edinburgh another weekend to go spend money that I didn't have. Oh well, I got a really cute jean jacket out of the deal. Not a lot to post about really. I am just happy as a lark of the new tv lineup (although I would've preferred to have Grey's on Sun nights. I love Sun nights.) & the cooler weather.
What I'm listening to......"Come Pick Me Up"/Ryans Adams/Elizabethtown Soundtrack

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home