The act of questioning
"I am always ready to learn, but I do not always like being taught"
---Winston Churchill
So I joke around with one of my co-workers that I have a "question a day" to ask her. The funny thing about it is that I don't always want to hear the answer. Yes, I want to learn & become better at what I am doing in life, but I am not always in the frame of mind of being taught.
A friend and I were on the phone recently talking about about relationships. (relationships in general, not neccessarily men/women)We talked about the act of questioning and how valuable it is in life. However, questioning is 10 more valuable a lot of times if you listening to the answer instead of just venting with the act of questioning or "hearing oneself out."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home