Another "Get to know your friends" e mail

I don't have time to do these things so I am just posting it on here so I can refer e mails to it.
1)Favorite place to be- with my niece/nephew. Also a big fan of the open road. I love road trips.
2)Biggest pet peave- when people use double negatives, prepositions at the end of a sentence, overall bad grammar. Oh yeah, when they open up a line at a store and the people in the back run up to the open line without asking the other people if they would like to go first.
3)Best place to eat- I love Qdoba
4)Worst habit-I can be disorganized. I am constantly trying to be more organzied but not to much avail.
5)Favorite food-There's mot much food I don't like. I like Thai quite a bit though.
6)I wouldn't be caught dead-wearing anything UK, listening to Hansen, paying full price or using homonyms incorrectly (to, two, too, etc)
7) Best part of the day-storytime (school day), bedtime right before falling asleep
8)If I were shopping..... I would be not at the mall. I like Target and Walmart. Occasionally I will venture to Kohls/Marshall's/TJMaxx. I like thrift shopping occassionally at Unique Warehouse.
9)My strengths-Good sense of humor, non-judgemental
10)My weaknesses-not being agressive enough sometimes. There are more but I choose not tro dwell on them. I believe in a positive atitude.
12)What my friends are most likely to be saying about me-Answer the damn phone!
"She just checks her messages". Seriously though, I think they would say that I laugh at everything so that's why they keep me around.
13)What I would change about myself-Sometimes I can be self-absorbed. Also, I don't think I will ever be happy about my body. I am constantly striving to better myself. I think it's the plight of a woman though & try not to take it too seriously.
14)Biggest fear-Not teaching something correctly and scarring students for life.
I know it's a bit overdramatic at the first grade level but there is a ton of responsibility at that age!
16)Most important things that I look for in a mate-Intelligence, sense of humor, a connection, someone who wants kids.
17)Biggest hope-True happiness for those around me.
18) Things that make me happy-my family/friends/dog/ipod/music in general/kind people/thoughtful people.
19)Biggest goal- I aspire to live an ordinary life in an extraordinary way. I love that quote and believe that it's a wonderful thing to aspire to in life.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home