More Pics
My goal is to get a lot more pics on this thing. I am still currently on ebay looking for the ominous cheap digital camera. I have even stopped referring parents to my classroom blog in my parent newsletter due to the fact that it has no pics. How much fun is a blog without any pics?
My goal is to go crazy with the new camera. (imagine that)For instance, last year I spent way too much time writing individual letters to each one of my students. This year I just plan on making a DVD of our year for them to take home and watch.
Next, I would like to make a digital scrapbook of the Natty and Jack and really get back into photography. Yeah, I know that that sounds so cliche because this is like the catch phrase of the year and is so trendy, but I really mean it.
Lastly, I have the challenge of creating another portfolio for teaching. The lovely state of Indiana requires you to do a portfolio of your second year of teaching. I plan on doing a digital portfolio.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home