Thursday, May 31, 2007

Summer Mania

So I am jumping on this thing because I am not sure how soon I will have the opportunity to jump back on this thing. i am supposed to move the week of the 11th (June), go on vacation will family the follwing week, sister's 30th is the following week, & then all o f a sudden it's getting to July 4th. This summer is definitely got a lot more going on then last summer, but I am totally ok with it. went to the hpuse closing yesterday & everything is on track. I will get settled in to my castle this summer at my leisure, which is what I was shooting for. I can't believe that I ever thought that I would have time to move over Spring Break.....glad that one didn't come into fruition. This is totally how it was all supposed to fall into place..............cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home