Saturday, March 10, 2007

Nat & Jack update

I haven't done an update on Natalie and Jack in a bit. Need to get some new pics up. At any rate, Natalie is getting reawdy to do her 1st Communion this year so she has been getting ready for that. I went over last night & she told me all sorts of information about communion. It's too cute. Whats even cuter is that she's wearing Heather' s dress, which was an exact replica of mine, so that's cool. Unlike both of us though, she's decided to opt for a veil.

Jack is a puppy. And I mean he's really a puppy. Ever since securing a puppy of his own, he has transformed into this thing where Heather has to ask whether it was Jack or the puppy that has torn the house to pieces. I guess that's why they call them man's best friend.....I dunno. Anyway, he has about given up on still trying to ride Charlie. He has realized that Charlie is never really gonna let him ride him. Its the cutest thing in the world, as Jack has someobne to boss around versus being bossed by Natalie. I knew that dog thing was a great idea........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home