Saturday, March 10, 2007

2-4-6-8!!!

A good cheerleader is not measured by the height of her jumps but by the span of her spirit. ~Author Unknown

I haven't been on this thing for a bit. I have been into the throws of cheerleading coaching. It was one of those extra cirricular activities that I was nominated for. It wasn't as bad as I ahd anticipated. It was actually somewhat fun. The girls knew a ton more about cheering than I did, so I was just there to basically make sure no one got hurt. The girl's basketball at my school went to the championship, so the season lasted longer than I thought. At any rate, I have that activity behind me & I am now sitting here at my computer procrastinating doing grades on a Saturday night. I ghave been procrastinating since about 10 am this morn. Since that time, I have actually cleaned house instead. You know I am proccrastinating somethign when I am cleaning the house! At any rate, I thought I would update & say hello amidst the cat hair that is still yet to be cleaned on my desk as I am seeing here. There's always tomorrow..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home