Saturday, March 10, 2007

Winter Blahs

"Every mile is two in winter. "
~George Herbert

I wish I jumped more on this thing more often. As I am typing, I reminded of how nice it is to journal again. However, since the deletion of the school corporation getting rid of blogs, etc because of MySpace, I am unable to blog at work. I am glad that spring is in sight, as the winter depression has got to go. It's ridiculaous. I have watched wasy, way too much tv this winter due to having cable. I am getting ready to get rid of it. It is running my life!!! hee hee I have never been a big tv person, but this winter I ahve been in fromt of the tube when I really needed to be doing other activities. I think a big part of it was not havign a dog. Having a dog forced me to do a lot of stuff besides catching every episode known to man of every reality show possible. Hopefully the house thing will come into fruition soon so that I can have a dog again. That's all I am really waiting for.

Hurray for daylight savings time tonight!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home