Thursday, May 31, 2007

Moving Mode

So I am in the process of moving out. It's a daunting task, as I have lived at this apartment longer than others....a whole big 3 years almost!!! On top of that process, i had to move my classroom last week on the last day of school because I might be transferred to another school in the fall. Needless to say, I am totally in moving mode. I am trying to be more organzised than in the past, as I now have a garage to put items in. I am exciited about the fact that all of my storage will be in its own spot, & not amongst a lot of things in my closets as well. It's a chance for me to really work on organization, which is a battle for me always.

At any rate, this 1st week of school that I have off I am already sick of being stuck in my apartmeent for the upcomign move, but I just want it out of the way & behind me so I can try to enjoy a bit of summer before I move around June 11th. I am heading up top Indy this weekend for the Gwen Stefani concert. Should be a good time, & will probably be the last time that I head up to Deer Creek (aka Verizon Music Ceneter) before they close it at the end of the year. Additionally, I have to save my money because I am going to Lollapalooza in Chicago this year, a music festival that I haVE ALWAYS wanted to go to but haven't had the chance. it is the weekend before school starts so it will be my kickoff to the new school year, kinda ....hee hee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home