Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Memorial Day weekend

I layed low this weekend. I was soooo pooped from the last week of school festivities. On Field Day, it was the first really hot day. I was pooped & never really recovered from it until this weekend. Friday I celebrated with my sister over a couple of well-deserved brews. Saturday, I was a slug & spent the better half of the day nursing the hangover that was caused from not eating before I went out. Sunday I went over to dads for a cookout. Yesterday I spent my money from doing drama club & spent it on 2 new bathing suits, tennishoes, 4 pairs of flip flops and a couple of t-shirts. I now think that most of my summer wardobe is complete. Then, I went over to Heather's for a swim. Mom bought a smoothie machine. I am wondering how the pioneers swam without one of these wonderful machines at their disposal. We will definitely get some use out of that WalMart bargain.
Heather, mom & I then vowed to start our summer healthy living program and established the rules for it. This protein enriched diet should work out just fine for my 30 lb summer goal. Can only drink once a week & I am trying to cut out the diet sodas as well. This is the summer that I am gonna do it. Today is my first day back at the gym in a long time. I am stoked!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home