Jen's Graduation

When I go to mom's later today, I will fill this blog up with a bunch of pics that I took from Jen's party. I am so glad that she graduated. I went through an 18 month program, she had to go through a 3 year one. Poor dear. Oh well, it's a good thing because now she is officially a therapist. Not that she was bad when she was my unofficial therapist. I just like that she has some credentails now....hee hee.
I think everyone should have a best friend that is a therapist. It is quite economical for basketcases like myself. I like her turn in thought though. As a social worker she was more about fixing things with problem-solving techniques. Sometimes I didn't like her suggestions for techniques. However, now, she is looking at it from a much more cognitive perspective & I like that.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home