Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 2

So I'm only on day 2 & I don't possibly know jhow I am going to be able to keep this up AND plan a wedding at the same time. Went home yesterday to Louisville & talked to mom about it. She has already started buying magazines. How cute is that? However, I can't help but get a little more overwhelmed about planning 3 major events: wedding in FL, honeymoon in undetermined area, & a reception. I have gained advice from others from co workers today at lunch that sugggest that giving your mom some responsibilities for the reception is a good way to start. Therefore, during summer break when I go home to cut grass at the house I will have a weekly meeting with mom about htis very thing: the reception!!! What a daunting task within itself!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home