Thursday, June 05, 2008

Catching Up

Since last blogging, a lot has happened. Here are some highlights:

February
This is the 1st year in a lot of years that I actually celebreated the Valentine's Day holiday by doing something other then drinking myself into a stupor with girlfriends. Instead, Tim took my to a special Valentine's Day Couples meal at The Melting Pot. It was very romantic, & restored my faith a little in the Hallmark holiday.

This month I also started a class that was offered through IUS to learn about educating second language learners. Since my school is a magnet school for this, I took the class on Saturdays. The class actually paid teachers to come to it through a grant that was offered. This month I started the class in an effiort to not have to get a summer job.

March
We were actually off several days for school due to snow. Yep, snow in March.
For Spring Break I went to New Orleans.

April
This was a fast month. For my birthday, I went out to eat at Kabuto, one of my fave places to eat in Indy and a party afterwards. The rest of the weekends in April were spent on chores at Tim's place and getting the loat ready for boat season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home