Day 1
I know that these blogs are all going to be from the same day, but I actuially started the process a couple of days ago so I am catching up. I am reading the follwing book, "What No One Tells the Bride: Surving the wedding, second thoughts, wedding cake freezer burn, becoming your mother, screaming about money, maintaining your identity, AND being blissfully happy despite it all."
Now that's amouth full. However, I bought 2 other wedding books as well. I figure if I'm gonna go ahead & do this----then I might as well jump in with both feet. I am now reading the chapter entitled, "Love's identity crisis: The Modern Bride's Inner Turmoil. Personally, this is not a good way to start a book. In fact, it seems a little frightening that there might be turmoil ahead in my life.......hee hee. I guess thats what I get when I buy a book titled ----"What No one Tells the Bride". I am very intriguiged about this upcoming turmoil???? I will update as soon as I find out what my inner turmoil could possibly be. :) As you might be able to tell, I'm not taking all of this stuff too seriously

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home