Long Time, no talk
It never fails. Every couple of summers I inevitably go back to bloggiong & trying to journal. This year is no exception. I get a summer off of work & have to try to process everything that has happened in the previous school year! Instead of doing that, I am going to try to blog about the engagement & marriage process. I loved that movie called "Julie & Julia", & thought it would be something that would force me to journal on at least a weekly basis. While writing for 365 total days seems like a daunting task, I think I am up to the challenge. I am sure there will be many days that I will be unable to do this----but I am going to try my best nonetheless. I definitely know that I can do it for the whole entirety of the summer! So.........while I know that no one will read my useless ramblings about planning an event a year out......I will know that I completed this goal, right??
In the world of Facebook, I feel like I read abiout the lives of others in snipits, captions, & sentences. I want to get away from that for awhile. I have so much to say-----but never in a witty, quick-witted sentence that comes in the form of a status update. Instead, I would like to look at this blog a year from now----looking at an accomplishment. Of course, this is totally self-serving & I know this----but it's also my own blog, right? Blogs for the most part are self-serving in their own right by nature so-------here goes.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home