Summer Goals
This summer I have a couple of goals that I want to accomplish & have already gotten started on them:
1) Redo Tim's place
I want to try to get the wallpaer off of every room in his house. There are three rooms to tackle. I am hoping to have all three done by July 4th. This seems to be the time of the summer when I start to get tired of working on projects.
2) Work on my backyard
I have a wonderful backyard that was in impeccable shape when I got the house last year. I have had the place for almost a year & there are a lot of projects back there that I need to perfect. I definitely need to get some weeding done & find out a little more about the variety of landscaping that I have back there.
3) Spend time with my family
This past yeqar I have spent a lot of my extra time with Tim. Understandably so, since we were in a long distance realtionship. Thererfore, thsi summer I am going to make an extra effort to do a ton of stuff with tthe kids. Natty will be in 4th grade & Jack will tackel 1st grade next year. 1st ghrasde is such a hard but learning year. Heather will have her hands full next year. Heather has settled into the empty nest syndrome this past year incedibly well, so I am sure that she is up to Jack's challenge. At any rate, I definitely need some family time with everyone!
4) Exercise & lose weight
This is always at the top of my list for over the summer. Last summer I kinda fell off the band wagon after meeting Tim. My goal this year is to excersise off all of the alcohol that I consume. Getting older is changing the way that I gain weight & extra beer calories do nothing for me except yearn for younger days.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home