Dear Ms. Hock
"Good teaching is one-fourth preparation and three-fourths theater."
~Gail Godwin
xrox101@yahoo.com> wrote:>
Dear Ms. Hock,
Ms. Hock, you were a great teacher! When I got you I thought that you would be mean, but after the first day, I realized you were an excellent person!!
I'm so glad I got u because you are a very nice teacher and you make things fun! You make a lot of things seem like a game so we like it more! Leaving you was VERY hard!
> I wanted to cry sooooooooo bad!! Next year I am going to come and help Ms. Holz so I will stop by and see you! Leaving you was terible and I wish I could stay with you, but aforchantly i can't! :_(
You were a very funny teacher, you always made me laugh! You made avery thing more fun!! Thank you for being such a GREAT teacher!
I gave the kids my e mail address on the last day of school & just got around to checking messages since my internet was turned off.
I am so silly about second- guessing myself.
I am totally gonna work on the self-confidence thing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home