House Hunter
So I have decided to try to bite the bulet this year & look for alternative housing. Perhaps it is my obsession with the show House Humnters that has inspired this recent nuerosis that has seems to generate this past month. Perhaps it is the advent of a new 2007, I dunno. However, the idea of having walls that are not white is very appealing to me. Additionally, I would love to be a foster parent for the Golden Retriever Rescue but you have to have a fenced in yard.
While I know that becoming a homeowner will be a sacrifice, I belive that this is the year that I am going to take some of my dad's suggestions into consideration. He is such a good dad, taking every opportunity to explain to me how I am throwing out money out the window by renting. However, I have just seemed to ignore this converstion topic at all costs within the past couple of years by using my job/life's adventures as a single girl as an excuse. However, all of the people on House Hunters seemed to be transformed by their new identities as homeowners by the ending of each 30 minute show. For instance, there was a guy on their the other day that seemed as dumb as a doornail but secured a home of his own. This show is reality TV at it's best. If he can do it, so can I.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home