Winter Break thus far..........
Break has been really relaxing. I ran around the last couple of days like a chicken with my head cut off (inevitavble when you put the shopping to the last minute. I am the ultimate procrastinator) Last year's break was such a whirlwind with the new location/city/school/classroom that I didn't really have time to relax at all.
I have spent the last couple of days playing with the ipod. I went out for a little while yesterday to do day-after-Christmas shopping. I have spent the last couple of nights at moms house. Heather have her Oprah's 20th anniversary set. It is literally a 6 disc-18 hour committment. Within the last 72 hour period though, mom & I have taken on for the team & watched the whole thing. I won't go on forever about Oprah. However, she really is an inspiration of living life in an extraordinary way.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home