Monday, January 07, 2008

Ship Day-Tuesday

Today was spent on the ship doing a couple of things:

1) Realizing that even cruises have happy hours. However, they try to get ya. The happy hour is 9-12 in the morn. Always thrifty, the bloody mary & mimosa special was just my size......

2) Met some people at breakfast today. They were a son/mom from Boston. They were highly entertaining & were as obnoxious as Tim & I. They had a fatty VIP room that we partied off of (deck) to boot. People keep Tim & I around because we laugh at everything, so we were a good audience for the duo.

3) Ate way too much. There is something about someone else making my sandwiches for me that made me want to try different varieties at my leisure. Did I mention that there was an ice cream machine as well? Thank God we got off the boat on certain days.

4) Today I got to redeem myself a bit at dinner for my ridiculous behavior at the dinner table on New Year's Eve. It was very apparent that Tim & I were the funnest couple at our table. However, everyone else was nice. We sat next to a nice couple from Tucson. Therefore, we decided against being Chi Chi & Clark. We fessed up to our real names of Tim & Starr.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home