Tuesday, November 27, 2007

November

So all of a sudden it's Novemeber & you might think that I was Betty Crocker. There is something about colder weather that draws me in to put whatever concoction that can fit into the Crockpot. So I have beentrying a ton of ercipes. It'snice to have a place---I really like to entertain now. I have cooked for Tim a couple of times & dad even! Now, if I could only cook outside of a Crockpot..........hee hee.

Have spent some time in the hot tub. Its cool to go out there with a glass of wine & watch the steam from the cold air come off of the water. I have made a hot tubplaylist that Ihave worn out a bit as well. My latest addictionseems to be listening to as much Blue Ocotber as I possibly can. The playlist is awesome. Gotta love the 'pod............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home