Fall in Review
This fall has gone extremely fast. I cannot seem to get a hold of time at all. To be sure, the past 6 months have seen a lot of changes that have made things seem to go a lot faster than usual, but I also think that it has to do with teaching & how quickly things go in the school year.
September-
This month was a lot about adjustment. Since buying my house in New Albany, I had barely been in the house due to every-other -weekend trips to Indy to see Tim & friends. This month I got a little more time to spend in the house. This month I also got more adgusted to new school/grade level.
October-
At the beginning of October I had my 1st housewarming party & had people over for a Fall get together the same weekend as Harvest Homecoming. Then, on Halloween weekend mom had a party & we dressed as vampires.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home