Thanksgiving Weekend
I have not jumped on this thing for awhile & am not sure when I will get the chance to update again, so I will hop on here & leave a couple of posts pin an effort to keep everyone abreast of fall developments.
Had a relaxing Thanksgiving weekend, which is hard to achieve on this particular weekend. Haven't had that relaxing of a Thanksgiving weekend in awhile. The last couple of years I have been out on Black Friday & needed to get gifts and/or electronics. This year, being a homeowner, I didn't go out & aquire any of these toys due to budget constraints. Therefore, having a relaxing weekend was a good trade off instead--- & a welcome change. It didn't really bother me to not get up at the crack of dawn for a bargain. To be sure, it is the thrill of the hunt that is so much fun to find that 75% bargain. However, I am trying to be more thrifty the next couple of months & try to get the debt under control more.
Anyway, enough about that. Friday Tim & I went to the comedy club with mom & George. That was fun. Saturday we did movies all day. We went to see the Stephen King movie "TheMist". Then we went to the dollar movie & saw "The Bourne Ultimatum" with Matt Damon & "The Heartbreak Kid" with Ben Stiller. Both were pretty good.
Then on Sunday, we completed our Robert Ludlum book to movie adaptation of Jason Bourne & watched the other 2 Bourne movies. Lastly, we rented the newest Die Hard. I definitely feel as if I got my fill of action/adventure movies this weekend! I am stocked up for the month!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home