Christmas Break
This Christmas Break was a whirlwind. The good part of winter vacation was that I did not have to go back to school until Jan 7th. With that being said, we did not get out until Dec 21. This did not leave a lot of time to spend with Natty & Jack---but you only get to go on a cruise every once in awhile.
As soon as break came at 3:20 on Friday (no that I was counting or anything) Tim & I finished last minute gifts. Saturday we took a quick road trip to Evansville for Tim to put together his mom's new computer. Sunday, I wrapped as much as I could. Christmas Eve was spent during the day with dad as usual. Then Christmas Eve night we went to Tim's moms to visit her for the holiday. Then, this year we tried something different & went to Heather's for Christmas Day. We did this so the kids didn't have to travel all over the earth & got to stay home & enjoy their toys.
Finally, finished up Christmas day at Grandma Hock's & then headed home. The whole long weekend was a blur. 2 cool gifts that I got were new speakers for the ipod.
(Now I don't have to lug around my dilapitated speakers to the hottub every time) & a wine making kit. Everyone else pretty much gave me travel money for the cruise----which I greatly needed!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home