Monday, September 05, 2005

Top 10 things to do besides clean

Its' Labor Day weekend. For the most part, I have planned a low key holiday weekend due to the fact that I have other committments this month and need to get some domestic responsibilities done this weekend. However, instead of cleaning I have come up with every excuse in the book to NOT do this. For instance, I have currently come over to my mom's house to blog instead of clean. This morning, I stayed in bed to read my book. It's already Monday & I have yet to do dishes, clean my bathroom, or mop the floors. Instead, I have formulated a top ten list of what to do on Labor Day weekend besides cleaning house:
1) Watch unwatched movies recieved in the mail from Netflix (Fri)

2) Go to local Flea Market and buy uselss items that add to the junk in house that need to be put away (Sat)

3) Go drink at local watering hole (Sat evening)

4) Go to moms house for UL/UK football game even though have no interest in football whatsoever (Sunday)

5) Go to Target to buy a much needed necklace spotted last week (Sun evening)

6) Play with dog and cat in bed for an usually long amount of time (Mon)

7) Head to mom's house for leftover chili from boring football game yesterday (Mon)

8) Play monster with niece and nephew (Mon)

9) Formulate random seat assignments for the next 6 weeks for classroom

10) Try to figure out how it is humanly possible to have formed so many piles of things to be put away in a 2 week period within apartment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home