Where did the summer go?
I am writing a lot today because my busy schedule probably won't allow for me to do a lot the rest of the week. This past month has been a whirlwind, as school has started and it's now going full swing. I am in first grade, where I have 22 kiddos calling me Miss Hock. My body is still getting adjusted to the lack of sleep from moving my sleeping hours from 9am (on summer break) to 6am. However, it's nice to be back on a schedule and I am happily starting off the school year more organized than last. This year is fun in the fact that my niece Natalie is a first grader this year. It's an interesting perspective that I didn't really have last year.
I had a great summer. I went on vacation with my family, relaxed at my sister's pool, worked out, went to Dylan/Willie Nelson, learned how to live on a budget better and spent several weekends with friends in Indy. (just to name a few) I had a better tan than I have had in years, but it's quickly fading---as is the summer..... I decided not to do something extravagant this summer, in exchange for some rest that I desperately needed. All in all, it was a great summer.
I hope to have some pics of up soon, preferably of my Natalie and Jack, my classroom and myself. I will try to get to that this weekend.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home